Our Chapter Mission
“When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.” – W. Clement Stone
The mission of the American Massage Therapy Association is to serve AMTA members while advancing the art, science and practice of massage therapy. Our Chapter Mission, derived from our parent organization, is to develop and advance the art, science and practice of massage therapy in the state of Kentucky.
- We are a diverse and nuturing community working with integrity, honesty, and dignity.
- We are a nonprofit member-driven organization of ethical professionals.
- We embrace excellence in educaton, service, and leadership.
- We endorse professional standards and support fair regulation of massage therapy.
- We believe that massage benefits all.